Email to a Friend
25 of 50 Spaces Requested
RSVP For This Event
Windows Live Calendar
2017 Live Webinar on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
350 Research Commons Brainstorming Room, Third Floor 18th Ave Library
• How to decide when and if to apply for a CAREER grant
• How to position yourself and your research to be competitive for a CAREER
• How to structure your proposal, develop an education plan, and address diversity
• Keys to success and common mistakes to avoid
• A step-by-step discussion of each section of the proposal and what it needs to tell the reviewers
• How to analyze reviews and decide whether to revise and resubmit
• Questions and Answers
Participants receive a package containing annotated excerpts from successful proposals and other helpful resources.
*Access to a recording of this webinar is available after this live event.
Columbus, OH 43210